Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Still lagging, but pretty close to the end

I've gotten quite a bit of the book done, but I'm still lagging since I have written next to nothing in Florida. I had planned to get a lot of writing done, but the best plans usually fail these days so that hasn't happened!

I am at about 50,000 words and I still have a the "climax" of the story to write and then the wind down to the end. So I am quite certain there will be massive cutting to do later on. I'd rather have too much and cut it than not have enough. Always easier for me to cut.

Not much to say at this point, just wanted to add a post on here!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm... Long time no write....
    Maybe when you get those new glasses you can get back to task at hand...! Hope so, I can't wait to read it!!

    DOD...

    ReplyDelete